Saturday, June 25, 2011

Contract of Submission - example

By a written Contract of Submission a freewoman becomes an odalisque. A basic example of such a contract is included in Code d' Odalisque. The contract declares the woman's intention to become an odalisque, and it sets out her "hard limits" - the non-negotiable aspects of her slavery. Here is another example of a Contract of Submission:

To all whom it may concern.

Look upon me with pity! how I am overcome with cocklust! how my obsessions have at last reduced me to this pathetic and wanton creature, groveling and begging to be used! I am helpless against my passions. It has come to this! All I can do is surrender. Otherwise, I will never be content.

Therefore, by this contract I, Miss Julie Jones, do surrender myself into sexual service as an obedient, compliant odalisque – a willing cockslave - from this day, January 1st 2010, until the dawn of January 1st 2016.

I do, of my own will, in full consent, and driven by an inner compulsion, give myself into sexual slavery, to serve and worship cock, and agree to be traded, trained and enjoyed under the rules and codifications of Code d’ Odalisque. I claim all the rights of an odalisque under the provisions of the Code.

I shall go naked into occlusion, a captive of lust. I will obey my Keeper and serve his bed. I will be the woman of his fantasies, mirror of his dreams. I claim fellatrice as my special skill and offer my mouth to his service.

I ask that I be spared from pain and torture and that I not be treated like a low slave. I ask that I be kept from toil and that I be preserved unblemished, protected and safe at all times.

It is a condition of my contract that my Keeper allows me to continue with my home studies by electronic correspondence.

It is a condition of my contract that my Keeper does not ever loan me to a Guestmaster but is always present himself if ever he wishes me to serve guests.

It is a condition of my contract that I will not by subjected to anal penetration in any circumstances.

I appoint [Sally Brown] as my Overmistress throughout the duration of my slavery.

No comments: