Friday, March 29, 2013

Example Ritual - Elevating a Memlook


AN EXAMPLE OF A RITUAL FOR ELEVATING A MEMLOOK TO THE STATUS OF ODALISQUE

A ritual for a Slavetrader, two or more male attendants and the female slave.


 Part 1. Degradation of the Memlook

Trader: Bring in the slave.

The slave, dishevelled and wearing grubby work clothes and shoes, a collar and chain, is brought in and thrown on the ground. One of the attendants stands over her with a sword.

Trader: Slave. What is your name?

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: I am [Slave X]

Trader: [Slave X]. How long have you been a slave?

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: [Six] months.

Trader: No. You have been a slave forever. You were born a slave. There has never been a time when you were not a slave. How long have you been a slave?

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: I have been a slave forever.

Trader: And you will be a slave forever more. How long will you be a slave?

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: Forever.

Trader: You are a filthy wretch. Look at your collar. Dog! Say it. You are a dog.

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: I am a dog.

Trader: Come to my feet, dog!

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword. The slave crawls to the Trader’s feet. He takes the chain attached to her collar.

Trader: Your life is nothing to me [Slave X]. You are under the sword. You have always been a slave and you will always be a slave. Why should I spare you?

The attendant prompts the slave with the point of the sword.

Slave: [pleading quietly] Please, sir.

The Trader considers her, then spits on her in contempt. He nods to the attendants who also spit on her.

Trader: (to the attendants) Bring the memlook to her feet.

The attendants lift her to her feet. She stands, eyes down.

Trader: Look at me.

The attendant moves to prompt her with the sword but the Trader holds up his hand for him to desist. She raises her head and looks at him. He slaps her face twice.

Trader: [Slave X]. My name is [John]. I am a Slavetrader under Code d’ Odalisque.  Of all slaves, you have been brought to my attention. Have you been a worthy slave?

Slave: Sir.

Trader: Of all slaves, you have been chosen to be spared from toil. That is why you have been brought to me. Have you been a worthy slave?

Slave: Sir.

Trader: It is in my power to raise you up from a memlook to an odalisque. Have you been a worthy slave?

Slave: Sir.

Trader: No. You are completely undeserving! Look at your collar. You are a dog. You deserve to be spat on and despised.

Slave: (chastised) Sir.

Trader: Let me see you.

He stands back and walks around her, looking her over. He feels her skin and her hair.

Trader: Open your mouth.

The slave opens her mouth. He inspects her tongue and teeth.

Trader: Show me your breasts.

The slave lifts her top to reveal her breasts.

Trader: Show me your mool.

The slave reveals her mool to him.

Trader: Although you are undeserving, slave, you have been selected to be spared from toil so that you can be dedicated to serving the beds of the men who are put over you. Do you understand what I am saying?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: With toil you will age and your beauty will fade and you will become even more worthless than you are. If we spare you from toil, we can use you while you are still desirable. Do you understand?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: But first you must be agreeable to this and give your consent. Do you understand the duties and nature of an odalisque?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: You understand the purposes to which she is put?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: You will be used for the sexual pleasures of the men who are put over you and for no other purpose. Do you understand?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: You will no longer be required to cook and clean and labour like a beast of burden. You will be preserved from toil. But the men who are put over you may use you for their most debauched fantasies. You will serve their beds full-time. That will be your work. Do you understand?

Slave: Sir. I do.

Trader: Would you agree to this? Under Code d’ Odalisque you are free to decline. To decline, just shake your head and you will be taken back to the kitchen and the broom.

Slave: Sir. I would agree.

Trader: You will be placed under the ordinances of Code d’ Odalisque which sets out the rights and obligations of the odalisque. Would you agree to this?

Slave: Sir. I would agree.

The Trader goes to his desk.

Trader: (to the attendants) Sit her down.

The attendants lead the slave to the chair at the desk and sit her down.


Part 2. At the Trader’s desk. The paperwork.

Trader: Look at your collar. You are a dog. Yet you think you deserve to be raised up to the status of an odalisque, a precious pearl among slaves.

Slave: (contrite) Sir.

Trader: You deserve nothing, slave. We are only interested in your sex. There are men who want to preserve your body from toil so they may use it for their desires. This requires consent, even from a memlook. Again, will you agree to this?

Slave: Sir. I agree.

Trader: You will be freed from all your chores and will be dedicated to cockworship. That will become your whole existence for the duration of your occlusion. Will you agree to this?

Slave: Sir. I agree.

Trader: Very well then. I am satisfied that you are suitable and consenting. Then repeat the motto: ‘Free from toil, kept for sex.’

Slave: Free from toil, kept for sex.

Trader: Unlike a memlook, an odalisque is discalced. She does not need shoes like a worker. If you consent, take off your shoes and hand them to me as a mark of your submission. You will be freed from toil and kept for sex. Say it again: “Free from toil, kept for sex.”

The slave takes off her shoes and hands them to the Trader saying “Free from toil, kept for sex.”

Trader: Thank you Mademoiselle. Hold my hand and say it with me a third time.

She holds his hand and they say together, ‘Free from toil, kept for sex.’

Trader: Unlike a memlook an odalisque is entitled to a Contract of Submission that establishes her limits and conditions. Is there a Contract of Submission prepared for you?

Slave: Sir. There is.

She produces the said contract and the Slavetrader then reads through each article and asks the slave to verbally assent to each. First the slave, then the Trader, then the assistants sign the Contract of Submission.

Trader: I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of consent. Mademoiselle! For the duration of your contract you are no longer a memlook. You shall be used as a cockslave under Code d’ Odalisque with the rights and obligations of an odalisque. Stand.

The slave stands. The Trader instructs the assistants to remove her collar.

Trader: Unlike a memlook, an odalisque goes barefoot and naked. Her nakedness is her leash.

The Trader then strips the clothing off the slave with the words “Her nakedness is her leash” until the slave is standing naked.

Trader: Kneel. Show me your nape.

The slave kneels and lowers her head to expose the nape of her neck. The Trader takes the sword and holds it over her.

Trader: Mademoiselle. Repeat after me… (The slave is made to repeat each article.)

Response:  Sex is my toil.
Response:  Man is my Master.
Response:  Cock is my god.
Response:  I am a cunt
Response:  To be used and enjoyed
Response:  I give my body
Response:  My whole body
Response:  To be used and enjoyed
Response:  I give my flesh
Response:  To be used and enjoyed
Response:  I am a servant of cock
Response:  I am a worshipper of cock
Response:  With my heart and my flesh
Response:  I lust for cock
Response:  Cock is my god
Response:  Man is my Master
Response:  Sex is my toil.
Response:  I surrender myself
Response:  As an open cunt
Response:  To the men who are put over me
Response:  To serve their cocks
Response: And all their pleasures
Response:  With passion
Response:  And obedience
Response: Let this sword fall on my neck
Response: If I disobey
Response: Or bring disgrace
Response: Upon the men set over me.

The Slavetrader lowers the sword slowly and places the cold blade of the sword onto the nape of her neck to let her feel it.

Trader: May this sword fall on your neck if you disobey or bring disgrace upon the men set over you.  (to assistants) Take her away and clean her.

The naked slave is led away and bathed.

 ***

Part 3. Anointing, Marking, Toast of Peace. 

Trader: Mademoiselle. I have here your attar. You shall wear it throughout your occlusion. It is your identity, your signature.

He lets her smell it then he anoints her with it, dabbing attar above her pubis, under her armpits and at the back of her neck.

Trader: Mademoiselle. You must wear the mark of the odalisque.

The slave is marked by an appropriate body marking.

Trader: Mademoiselle. Until you are purchased by a Slavekeeper, you are in my care and you obey my commands. I command you to confess yourself as a cockslave to my attendants. Kiss them. Beg them for cock.

The slave approaches each attendant in turn and says: “I am a cockslave.” She then kisses him and says, “Please give me cock.”

Trader: (to the attendants) Gentlemen, let us celebrate the occasion and end with the customary toast of peace.

One of the attendants brings wine and wineglasses. One of the glasses – the slave’s glass – is placed in a central location.

Trader: Gentlemen, let us prepare the slave’s glass.

At this point the attendants – and the Trader – may enjoy the slave as they will and at the conclusion of the orgia each shall ejaculate into the slave’s glass, which is then given to the slave as her ‘wine’.

Trader: I propose a toast of peace. May there always be peace, Mademoiselle, between you and the men you serve.

The Trader and his assistants drink a toast of peace. The slave says ‘Peace!’ along with them and drinks the glass of semen.

Trader: Take her into occlusion.

The slave is led away. 

No comments: