Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Phallic Aptitude Test


The Phallic Aptitude test is a very useful tool for Slavetrainers and Slavekeepers, as well as being helpful to prospective odalisques. It is designed to give an accurate indication of a woman's inclinations towards phallic sex. Not all sex is phallic. It is entirely possible for a woman to be very sexual in herself and yet the focus of her sexuality is not the phallus. This is obviously true of lesbians, but it may also be true of heterosexual women. They love sex and yet the male organ is not the immediate object of their desire.

An odalisque, by definition, is a cockslave. A man owns an odalisque in order to dedicate her to phallic service. She is a sexual being, and her sex is deliberately devoted to serving the phallus. It is to be her god. She serves her Master, but she worships his cock. Indeed, this is exactly how she serves her Master - by giving herself to cockworship.

Accordingly, an odalisque must be a woman who has a strong love of phallic sex by nature. Only women who have a natural love of cock are suitable for the odalisque role. Fortunately, cock-love comes naturally to many women. Yet in an odalisque it must be stronger than it is for most. She must be naturally inclined to be obsessive about cock. She loves it. She adores the phallus.

The Phallic Aptitude Indicator consists of a set of seventy questions designed to test the degree and depth of a woman's love of cock. How phallic are you? How focused upon the phallus is your sexuality?

A free copy of the test in PDF format is available by writing to: bedroomslaves@yahoo.com

We also offer analysis of test results. The test is scored by numerical points, but it can also be revealing in more specific ways. Write to us if you are a woman who would like to be tested, or a gentleman who wants to test his girlfriend or wife or a prospective odalisque, or a Slavetrainer who wants a useful guide to training a slave in the arts of cockworship.

All correspondence is, of course, confidental.

Some sample questions:

I am a student of cocks. I love how every cock is different. A different shape, texture, taste, smell. I am intrigued by this.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

I have had erotic dreams about cocks.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

I love watching close-up when a man ejaculates. I love the way a cock erupts like a volcano. I love watching as semen bursts from its cum-hole.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

In the right circumstances or the right relationship I could easily become addicted to cock. I could easily lose control of my passions.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

When I meet a new lover I really want to see what his cock looks like. I can’t wait to see him naked. I want to see his genitals. I want to see his cock.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

I have been fascinated by boy’s penises since I was a young girl. Cocks are amazing, mysterious things to me.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me 

I have done stupid things and slept with men I shouldn’t have because I needed cock.

(a) This is very true of me
(b) This is slightly true of me
(c) This is not very true of me
(d) This is definitely not true of me

No comments: